The Department has clarified that for the following visa holders who cannot enter Australia by the date specified on the visa grant, ie Condition 8504, that it will not move to cancel these visas, where this is the only breach of visa conditions.
- Business Innovation and Investment (Subclass 188) (Provisional)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Subclass 888) (Permanent)
- Business Talent (Subclass 132)
- Business Skills (Subclasses 890, 891, 892, and 893)
- Distinguished Talent (Subclass 124).
Learn more at https://www.victorylaw.com.au/articles/migration/australian-visas/business-migration/business-migration-australia