We are not just conveyancers – we are lawyers!!!
Victory Law conveyancing matters are supervised by properly qualified lawyers. We have the latest conveyancing systems and software to ensure conveyancing is carried out from the get go!
Whether a home, investment or a development, you can talk to our Property Lawyers about your proposed property conveyance.
- We identify potential problems such as unfair terms and conditions, questionable strategies and other traps and pitfalls and advise how to make the purchase right for you.
- If you provide us with your contracts before you sign we will inspect your documents and save you from any potential trouble. Conveyancers are not legal practitioners but we are, so we can give you professional legal advice during the full process.
- We will give you written advice about cooling-off periods, subject to finance clauses, easements, caveats, planning restrictions etc. Without an experienced lawyer’s knowledge and expertise things may go wrong in your property purchase.
- Our conveyancers will always apply for a full set of certificates and check if documents are incorrect, incomplete and/or defective. Our lawyers and conveyancers never cut corners and provide a highly professional legal service.
If your PROPERTY is in the State of Victoria, it doesn’t matter where YOU are in the world.
- We have clients in other States and other countries, who use our conveyancing services.These days, distance makes little difference because of new contact methods.
- If you live in country Victoria, interstate or abroad, you can contact us.